At Mosaic, we open up a world of possibilities and experiences. And we do it together, one client and life goal at a time.
We provide disability support services that give people across Perth – and their families – more choices, control and independence.
This has been our mission since 1992, when our not-for-profit organisation was established by three Perth families who wanted more options and opportunities for loved ones living with disability.
Today, as a registered NDIS provider, you’ll find the same focus on family and community underpins everything we do for people living with intellectual disability, acquired brain injury, autism, cerebral palsy, Down syndrome, multiple sclerosis or visual or hearing impairment.
That’s why our 330+ team, working across 21 locations throughout Perth, still feels like an extended family, building one-on-one relationships that enable us to personalise our growing range of services:
- NDIS Support Coordination. Helping people with disability develop an NDIS plan that works for them – the supports they need to live the life they want.
- Supported Independent Living. Enabling clients to live independently in our safe, secure, purpose-built residential homes, assisted by dedicated support workers.
- Community Access and Support. Supporting clients to enjoy social, recreational, educational and employment experiences and live life to the full in the community.
- Therapy and Positive Behaviour Support services. Helping clients develop life skills and learn problem-solving techniques so they can enjoy rewarding relationships and the lifestyle they want to enjoy.
- Support Coordination (Level 2) and Specialist Support Coordination (Level 3). Helping you make the most out of your NDIS Plan and linking you to services.
- We listen carefully with empathy
- We seek to empower
- We are courageous in our actions
- We are authentic and transparent
- We connect and collaborate
- We are accountable and strive for excellence
Originally named Gosnells and Armadale Community Living Association (GACLA), Mosaic was established in 1992 by three Perth families who wanted better options for family members with disability.
GACLA became Mosaic Community Care Inc in 2005 and is now known simply as Mosaic or Mosaic Community Care. The name, originally suggested by Life Member Lorraine DeLacy, is synonymous with the many people who make up the whole of Mosaic.
As Mosaic grew in response to the needs of the community we moved to larger offices…. from Armadale to O’Connor and now we are located in Jandakot.
In 30 years, Mosaic has grown to a 330+ team, working across 21 locations. We are proud to have responded with agility and resilience to the many significant changes we have seen over the past 30 years, while always remaining true to our Purpose and our Values.
We are extremely grateful to everyone who has entrusted us with their hopes, goals and dreams over the last 30 years. It continues to be our great privilege to provide disability support services that give people and their families more choice, control and independence.
You can read more about our journey and see a timeline in our ‘Celebrating 30 years’ booklet, available for download here.