Casual Support Worker
Location: South of the river – Baldivis, Bertram, Brookdale, Canning Vale, Kenwick, Medina, Port Kennedy, Safety Bay, Samson, Spearwood, Thornlie and Waikiki
Do you strive for excellence? Are you passionate about enriching the lives of people with disabilities? Would you like a rewarding career? If so, Mosaic could be the place for you.
At Mosaic we strive to enrich the lives of our clients and their families through dedication and respect as well as providing them with a caring, inclusive and supportive environment within which to live and grow.
As A Support Worker you will:
- Provide support to our clients so that they can achieve their dreams and aspirations
- Empower our clients to be independent by respecting their right to make informed decisions and choices
- Working with other Mosaic team members to assist with the coordination and delivery of services
- Respect family members’ input in supporting clients
What we require:
- Demonstrated ability to assist people with personal care, living skills, transport and with meeting goals and needs
- A practical general knowledge of a human rights based approach in the individual and community context.
- Some experience and knowledge of the community sector, including contemporary issues, legislation and regulatory compliance (such as the National Standards for Disability Services, developments and opportunities and application of relevant standards.
- Sound understanding of Mosaic’s vision and values
- Ability to manage and support diverse individuals in a challenging environment
- Experience of working within disability programs and/or services
- Be client focused, professional, independent, highly motivated and resilient
In return we will provide you with:
- A rewarding work environment
- Competitive industry remuneration
- Employee Assistance Program
- Professional training and development
- Active social club and other incentives such as loyalty awards, employee referral awards
If you want to make a positive difference to the lives of people with disabilities, please apply by forwarding your details and a copy of your resume to email@example.com.
Further information about Mosaic and the role please go to www.mosaiccc.org or contact HR Department on 9314 5244 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.