At Mosaic we strive to ensure that our clients have the best possible opportunities to lead a happy and fulfilling life.
Working with our clients to develop their own personal life plan, we help them to set their goals and then achieve them.
Our person-centred community access service supports clients to explore opportunities at home and in the community. Our suite of services includes in-home care as well as support to explore and develop skills in areas such as learning and education, recreation, social and employment.
SOME ACTIVITIES OUR COMMUNITY ACCESS SERVICE SUPPORTS INCLUDE:
- Maintaining and developing friendships and informal community connections;
- Participating in sporting and recreational activities;
- Accessing educational and training courses;
- Life skills training such as house keeping, meal preparation, transport training, money management and shopping;
- Assistance to attend medical, dental, therapy and other appointments.
Our seamless transition program means support can start straight from school where we will work with you, your family and school to develop the plan best suited to your needs.
We offer services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and cater for all ages from children to adults. We have a diverse range of highly skilled support team members and we work closely with you to match the right team members in order to meet your support requirements. We have staff with qualifications in aged care, childcare and education assistance and disability services allowing us to provide high quality support services. Our services are available throughout the greater metropolitan region.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9314 8900.